COMING SOON! **NEW**Transition and Employment Designee Required Training Click here for the trainings
**All TEDs are required to complete this new training course as this replaces the old set of 3 courses.
The purpose of this training is to give information and tools needed to fulfill the statutory requirements of the TED role for a school district.
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The difference between the TED and other school staff
- The role of the TED within a school district or shared service arrangement
- The requirements of the TED
- Tools and resources that will support implementation of the TED requirements
- How to develop an individualized professional development plan to further build capacity in transition