As a collaborative effort between El Paso Community College and Education Service Center 19, we have created an opportunity for you to serve as a K-12 substitute teacher throughout our region!
As an ESC 19 Regional Substitute you can:
- Grow and gain experience in the high-need field of education.
- Gain the necessary skills to successfully work with students, campuses and districts across our region. Pay range depending on college hours and certifications ranges from $100-$125 daily.
- Continually sharpen your skills and remain up-to-date with the latest research-based classroom practices through our ESC19 Substitute Academy.
- Complete and submit the ESC19 Regional Substitute Application
- Minimum of 45 semester hours of college credit from an accredited college/university.
- Must attend scheduled trainings at ESC19 Substitute Academy.
- Apply to assigned district after attending scheduled trainings at ESC19 Substitute Academy.
- Able to communicate and present, in English, in front of large groups.
- Must meet all requirements under the criminal background check.
- Must possess computer skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate in English with district employees, parents and students.
You can submit your
- Copy of Driver's License
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Copy of High School Diploma
to Terri Escandon at email@example.com.