Online GT Courses - Registration Process
- Create an account in the following 2 web links by clicking on each:
- Once you have created your account, send a confirmation email to Melissa Darbonnier (email@example.com).
- You will receive a registration confirmation via email, followed by a welcome e-mail by the instructor with instructions
- You will be registered for additional sessions upon completion.
- Each teacher must keep track of their own hours and which classes are needed.
- All classes are allotted four weeks to complete.
- Participants will be dropped from the course if it isn't completed by the deadline given. Deadlines vary.
- School PO: be sure to list the sessions in order & your name.
- If paying with credit card, send the payment authorization form with a front & back copy of the credit card & identification card to Melissa Darbonnier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please be advised that there will be a $25.00 processing fee for any cancellations. After 14 days of registration, the fee for the class will be non-refundable when cancelling.
Face to FaceThe Education Service Center - Region 19 provides professional development opportunities for teachers who want to fulfill the 30-hour state requirement as well as the 6-hour yearly update. Professional development is offered face to face as well as online. Each session that encompasses the 30-hour requirement is offered twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring semester. To register, go to https://txr19.escworks.net/. Contact us for more information.