Before you begin
Before you begin the application process for a position at ESC-R19, here are some helpful things you should know:
1. All applicants are subject to a criminal background check.
2. All applications must be submitted online. We are unable to accept paper applications. You must use a computer with Internet Explorer, version 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or higher.
3. You must turn OFF the pop-up blocker on your browser before you begin.
4. It is your responsibility to print five copies of this reference form. You should distribute three of the forms to immediate or previous employment supervisors and two of the forms to personal references (may be a neighbor, friend, clergy, co-worker, etc.). The reference forms must be returned to the Human Resources Department although they may be returned separately and may be submitted individually to ESC – Region 19 by mail, email or fax.
5. We recommend that you print the application instructions before you begin the process. This is not necessary but may be helpful.
6. You must complete pages 1 through 4 of the application in order for it to be saved. Then you must complete and submit your application within 72 hours or the system will automatically delete it.
7. It is preferred that all required documents be transmitted electronically to your application. Scanning services are available at most office supply/service stores such as Office Depot or FedEx Kinkos.
The Education Service Center - Region 19 does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience, and abilities.
Inquiries concerning the application of Title VI, IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Section 504 may be referred to the Human Resources Manager, 6611 Boeing Drive, El Paso, Texas 79925.