Welcome to the Data Literacy page at ESC Region 19.
About Data Literacy:
- The ability for one to derive meaningful insights from data and apply those insights in a way that benefits the organization.
- Often, a handful of data analysts mine insights on behalf of the organization.
- What happens when the majority employees have data at their fingertips and discover their own insights?
Why is Data Literacy Important:
- Improving low-performing schools
- Ensuring high school completion
- Supporting highly-mobile populations
- Differentiating instruction
- Identifying students for intervention and monitoring outcomes
- Completing campus planning and needs analysis
If you have questions about Data Literacy, need support, or would like additional information, please contact us!!