We are a provider of classroom supplies and related services to educators, schools, local governments, and the general public. Services include but are not limited to self-service lamination, self-service dye cutting, poster printing, booklet binding, color copies, along with an average in-stock inventory of $25,000 in classroom supplies.
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am until 2:45 pm at 6611 Boeing Drive in the front of the building.
The School Zone accepts Master Card, Visa, and Discover credit cards and will extend 30-day credit terms to qualified organizations.
Did You Know?
- The School Zone has six 25” hot laminators for use by educators and the community.
- The School Zone has over 400 different dye cuts.
- The School Zone stocks over $25,000 in classroom and office supply inventory.
- The School Zone is here to serve public education and takes open purchase orders from school campuses with monthly billing terms.
- The School Zone Copy Center has state-of-the-art copier equipment and can make your binders, hand-outs, calling cards, flyers, multi-part forms, forms, and any other printing requirements you need in color or black and white.
- The ESC-Region 19 School Zone has been operational since 1973 and is open to the general public.