Media & Graphic Design Specialist
The primary responsibility of this position involves multimedia graphic design efforts of ESC Region 19 educational programs. The designer will produce a variety of materials including newsletters, annual reports, brochures, web banners, PowerPoint/Keynote presentations and other assets. This person is also responsible for field and onsite photography assignments. This position will provide web design and programming support, and graphic design elements for social media and video production. Media & Graphic Design Specialist must be able to conceptualize and create stunning visual content across digital and traditional marketing channels and maintain this content on the ESC Region 19 website.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Web Design, Business, or a related field.
Special Knowledge/ Skills:
- Ability to detect, analyze, and solve web-based technical problems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Adobe Certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script, PERL, ActiveX or other Web-based technologies preferred
- Ability to create content (graphics, video, editing, etc.) as it pertains to digital and social media campaigns is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign.
- Knowledgeable of social media platform graphic standards.
- Proficient in the use of email marketing applications such as Constant Contact.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Canva for creating animated graphics and sharing templates with other users.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and organizational skills required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Print Shop equipment, preferred.
- Previous experience working jointly with a print shop or copy center operating programmable color copiers and high speed copiers as a graphic artist is preferred.
Location: Multi Purpose Center 11670 Chito Samaniego, El Paso, TX 79936
Level: Professional 1
Employment Days: 235
Annual Salary: $40,716-$58,336
Closing Date: Until Filled